Note: New York NOW tapes Friday mornings, but we cover the latest from the State Capitol every day. Check our stories below for more.
On the latest edition of New York NOW (7/01/22):
- - We'll have a full debrief after Tuesday's primary elections for governor and lieutenant governor.
- - New York will have a set of new gun laws after the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the state's concealed carry rules. We'll have details.
- - Karen DeWitt from New York State Public Radio joins us with analysis.
- - A new edition of On The Bill, featuring the Warehouse Worker Protection Act.
- - New Yorkers react after the Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade.
Gov. Kathy Hochul won Tuesday's Democratic primary in the race for governor; Rep. Lee Zeldin won in the Republican primary.
Here’s a look at access to abortion in New York, including for those coming from out-of-state, after Friday’s decision.